Small Business Lift Up – Top End Newsagency
Written by Kelly Conway on May 5, 2020
RBM’s volunteer organisation is ready and here to help keep small business drumming during the COVID-19 restrictions. To that end we are doing free promotion across all media for those businesses that contact us.
Today’s feature local business is TOP END NEWSAGENCY who for twenty years have been keeping you up to date with all the daily essentials in life like newspapers, magazines, station, lottery tickets and greetings cards.
They’re open 7 days a week at 88 Bathurst Road, Katoomba directly opposite the Station Bar. Why not pop in, Peter would love to see your smiling face.
In order to protect staff and customers during this challenging time, the following steps are currently in place:
- Maximum 5 customers in the store at any one time.
- Due to the Coronavirus we need to limit physical handling of magazines and other products.
- We continue to offer flexible payment options with both cash and card (minimal fees apply) payments available.
- To our customers who are choosing to self-isolate, the following services are available;
- Account payments can now be done over the phone. Please contact the shop and Peter will call you back at a convenient time to process.
- Home deliveries of newspapers are available with a month by month subscription. Please contact the following companies to arrange; News Limited (Daily Telegraph and the Australian) — 1800 022 552 ; Fairfax (Sydney Morning Herald and the Australian Financial Review) —136 666
Lastly, RBM asks that you support Peter and his staff as they have done for Katoomba for many years Go to the Facebook page and like and share and leave them a friendly message of support: